QuickBooks is an established accounting and monetary software program used to track the organisation facts in a prepared way. This accounting software is utilized by many small and mid-sized groups for accounting purposes. It isn’t obligatory to have any technical knowledge to use QuickBooks software. But, QuickBooks users face some insects and errors while running it. The error 1911 QuickBooks is one of such commonplace errors that stand up at some stage in installing the software program QBO login.
Within the given article, we have highlighted “What the error 1911 QuickBooks is” and supplied some troubleshooting strategies to resolve it right away.
Defining the error 1911 QuickBooks
QuickBooks customers may get the error code 1911 message while putting in QuickBooks accounting software. This message shows that “could not sign in the type library”. When the consumer attempts to install QuickBooks pro 2016 on a Windows Server 2012 R2 system, then the QuickBooks install errors 1911 takes place.
Moreover, QuickBooks error 1911 occurs on the time of upgrading the operating system like from home windows Vista to windows 7.
Beneath you may discover the solutions to resolve the error 1911 QuickBooks.
Solutions to troubleshoot QuickBooks install errors 1911
The subsequent methods may be carried out that allows you to put off QuickBooks error 1911:
Solutions 1: Install the Adobe Flash player
- Initially, you are required to download and install the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic tool.
- After that, uninstall the Adobe Flash player.
- Press and maintain the home windows + R to open the Run window.
- Click on the control Panel.
- Select ok.
- Select “Uninstall a software”.
- Click on the Adobe Flash player (ActiveX).
- Select uninstall.
- You want to follow the commands prompted on the display to complete the process.
- Ultimately, you could download and install the Adobe Flash participant.
Solution 2: Accurate the settings of the Built in Administrator
Activate the built-in Administrator
- Press & hold the home windows key.
- Write in CMD.
- Right-click on on the CMD/ Command prompt/ exe and click on Run as Administrator.
- After that, open the activate window and write in net user administrator / active: yes.
- Press enter.
- Now, you can use extra commands on safe mode from Microsoft.
Adjust the built-in Administrator Account
- To start with, you need to press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Choose switch user.
- Press the windows key (For home windows 8 user)
- Select the user icon via clicking at the upper proper of the display screen.
- Press and hold Ctrl + Alt + Delete and select the default Administrator account.
Hide the built-in Administrator account
- Select the windows key and type CMD.
- Now, right-click on CMD/Command prompt/exe.
- Click on Run as Administrator.
- You want to type in net user administrator/active: no and press enter in the command prompt window.
Modify the security Settings of the installation directory
- Run the path C:\program Files\Common File.
- You are required to proper-click on at the common documents folders.
- After that, choose properties.
- Choose Edit beneath the security ta.
- Select user in the group or user names.
- Visit the Permissions for users and select permit for the permissions written under: Modify, examine & Execute, list Folder Contents examine and Write.
- Select apply > ok.
Solution 3: Download and navigate the PSExec directory
- First of all, download PSExec and take it out someplace.
- Locate the QuickBooks installer inside the same directory.
- Open an elevated command prompt.
- Now, you are required to put in QuickBooks as a system by running:
- Psexec-i-s QuickBooks Installer
- My QuickBooks installation is places in my downloads folder and titled as 1.Exe
- Access via the installer as normal
Read also: Quickbooks customer service
Solution 4: Change the install Editor Settings
- You may select the Tables to tab inside the install Editor best whilst you do now not want to register your type library file.
- Click on the TypeLib table.
- Place the row with the file specified in the error message.
- You need to delete the row and verify whether the error 1911 QuickBooks has been fixed.